THURSDAY, MAY 17
· WELCOME WAGON HEART-T0-HEART - 8:30 a.m.-noon. Third Thursday each month members gather to fulfill requests by local charities. 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com
· WOMEN OF HONOR ANNUAL TEA - Noon-2 p.m. Rolling Hills Community Church, 3550 S.W. Borland Road. For ages 50 and better. $12 at door. Info: 503-638-5900.
· FLOODPLAIN MAPPING OPEN HOUSE - 4-7 p.m. Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, 4040 Sunset Drive. City of LO holding open house to exhibit new changes to FEMA Digital Flood Insurance Rate Maps.
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION / COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION BOARD AND PLAN COMMITTEE - 7 p.m. River Grove School library, 5850 S.W. McEwan Road.
FRIDAY, MAY 18
· USED CLOTHING SALE - 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Lakewood Center for the Arts, 368 S. State St. Fundraiser for capital renovation projects at the Center. Repeats Saturday.
SATURDAY, MAY 19
· BUSINESS NETWORKING BREAKFAST AND SEMINAR - 8-10 a.m. networking breakfast, 10:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. seminar and lunch. Marylhurst University, Flavia Hall Salon. 'From Business as Usual to Business as Never Before' features Dr. Thomas Jones, national small business expert. Registration required at 503-534-4059 or visit www.marylhurst.edu/business/seminar.
· USED CLOTHING SALE - 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Lakewood Center for the Arts, 368 S. State St. Fundraiser for capital renovation projects at the Center.
· WEST LINN SENIOR MOTHER/SON BRUNCH - 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Oregon Golf Club. Proceeds benefit WLHS grad party. $25. 503-722-8607.
· LAKE OSWEGO HERITAGE HISTORIC HOME TOUR - 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Tickets, $25 general, $15 Heritage Council members, available at Oswego Heritage House, 398 10th St. 503-635-6373.
· BATTLE OF THE BANDS - 8-11 p.m. My Place, 3975 Mercantile Drive, Lake Oswego. Annual event where local bands compete for prizes. Sponsored by LO Parks and Rec.
SUNDAY, MAY 20
· WEST HILLS MONTESSORI LAKE OSWEGO CAMPUS OPEN HOUSE - 3-5 p.m. 4515 Parkview Drive, Lake Oswego.
MONDAY, MAY 21
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. *Q and A hosted by Wally Helm and Bob Guyan. *On Q and A days, 9-9:30 a.m. is Doctor is In session and includes coffee and cake social time.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Bolton Primary School cafetorium. Agenda: Discussion on Highway 43 study; 'Re-Imagine West Linn;' design revisions on the 5750 Hood St. project; new date for Dumpster Day. Some tenants of West Linn Central Village will visit.
· STAFFORD HAMLET COMMUNITY MEETING - 7 p.m. Athey Creek Middle School on Borland Road.
TUESDAY, MAY 22
· PFLAG (CLACKAMAS COUNTY PARENTS, FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF LESBIANS AND GAYS) - 7-9 p.m. Atkinson Memorial Church, 710 Sixth St., Oregon City. Group meets each fourth Tuesday. Information: 503-998-1450 or visit www.clackamaspflag.org
WEDNESDAY, MAY 23
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
THURSDAY, MAY 24
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Grove Elementary School.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.