- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, MAY 24
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
· I-5 PAVING PROJECT OPEN HOUSE - 4:30-7 p.m. Home Builders Association, 15555 S.W. Bangy Road, Lake Oswego. Sponsored by Oregon Dept. of Transportation. Visitors can drop in and talk with staff about upcoming paving project on I-5 between Capitol Highway and the Tualatin River that will take place between June and October.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Grove Elementary School.
MONDAY, MAY 28
· MEMORIAL DAY CELEBRATED - City and county, Review and Tidings offices closed.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 30
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
· I LOVE LAKE OSWEGO EVENT - 6-9 p.m. Oswego Lake Country Club. Fundraising event for Girls Inc. NW. Shop at 25 boutiques and silent auction. First 100 receive a Swag Bag and chance to win Justin Timberlake concert tickets. Purchase tickets or place your reservation at www.ilovelo.org
THURSDAY, MAY 31
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.