THURSDAY, JUNE 7
· WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET COFFEE - 10:30-11:30 a.m. Held first Thursday of each month. For information, call 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Lake Oswego High School.
SATURDAY, JUNE 9
· STAFFORD HAMLET TOWN HALL MEETING - 10 a.m.-noon, Athey Creek Middle School. Doug McClain, planning director for Clackamas County Dept. of Transportation and Development, will speak on working together for the future.
MONDAY, JUNE 11
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Digital Photography - the Big Picture, with Rebecca Forbes. There will also be a Genealogy Interest Group for both Mac and PC users at 10 a.m. today at Lake Oswego Library.
· CLIMATE CHANGE - THREATS AND SOLUTIONS - 7-9 p.m. West Linn Public Library, 1595 Burns St. West Linn Task Force on Sustainabilty presents a presentation on global climate change with Jean Baumann, trained by Al Gore to present his slideshow on global warming, and local architect Glen Friedman. Free and open to public.
TUESDAY, JUNE 12
· STAFFORD TUALATIN CPO MEETING - 7:30 p.m. Stafford Elementary School.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
THURSDAY, JUNE 14
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Advance reservations required. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Grove School.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.