- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, JUNE 21
· WEST LINN COMMUNITY CONCERT - 6-8 p.m. Willamette Park, 1100 12th St. Vagabond Opera opens the summer concert series.
FRIDAY, JUNE 22
· LAKE OSWEGO FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS - 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Lakewood Theater and George Rogers Park. Continues Saturday and Sunday.
SATURDAY, JUNE 23
· DRIVE LESS/SAVE MORE BOOTH - 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Farmers Market, 1st and Evergreen streets. Learn how to be more gas savvy. Prizes, including a GPS. www.DriveLessSaveMore.com. Repeats Sunday, June 24.
· OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BAKE SALE - 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Corner of Ladd and Durham streets. Proceeds go to Association projects.
· AMATEUR RADIO DEMONSTRATION - 11 a.m. continuuous for 24 hours. Westlake Park picnic shelter. Public can learn about amateur radio's capabilities, meet members and participate in on-air conversations. 503-697-7403.
MONDAY, JUNE 25
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Questions and answers with MaryLou Solid.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
THURSDAY, JUNE 28
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
· TILTON'S GYMNASTICS YEAR-END DEMONSTRATION - 5:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Armory, 1915 South Shore Blvd. Students, ages preschool to high school, will showcase their routines. Owner Lori Tilton will also present awards to community leaders who helped her find a permanent home for the business. $5 at door, free for ages 6 and younger. 503-534-5088.
FRIDAY, JUNE 29
· POETRY READING TO CELEBRATE PUBLICATION OF ANTHOLOGY - 7 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center (ACC), 505 G Ave. Readers are members of ACC poetry workshop. Refreshments will be served. Free admission. Newly published anthology of poetry by workshop members will be on sale.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.