THURSDAY, JULY 26
· NORTHWEST ASSOCIATION OF BOOK PUBLISHERS - 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Fairfield Inn, 6100 S.W. Meadows Road, Lake Oswego. This is a group of independent publishers that meets the last Thursday of each month.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
SATURDAY, JULY 28
· OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION GARAGE SALE - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Multi-family sales at 208 Durham St., 28 Wilbur and 68 Leonard St. Fundraiser for neighborhood association projects.
SUNDAY, JULY 29
· OSWEGO WINE AND FOOD FEST - Noon-8 p.m. Millennium Plaza Park. Families welcome.
MONDAY, JULY 30
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Questions and answers with Marylou Solid. Doctor is in session at 9 a.m. for those with personal computer problem questions.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 1
· CHILD ADVOCATES INC. (CASA) - 5-7 p.m. 421 High St., Oregon City. Seeking volunteers to serve as Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs) to speak for abused and neglected children in the juvenile court system. Information session first Wednesday of each month. Learn how to help abused and neglected children in Clackamas County. For information, call 503-723-0521 or visit www.casa-cc.org
THURSDAY, AUG. 2
· WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET COFFEE - 10:30-11:30 a.m. Held first Thursday of each month. For information, call 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Oswego High School main building.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.