THURSDAY, AUG. 16
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Villa Maria. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
FRIDAY, AUG. 17
· RUMMAGE SALE - 9 a.m.- 3 p.m., United Methodist Church, 1855 South Shore Blvd. Clothing, housewares, linens, jewelry, small furniture, etc. Proceeds benefit mission projects and youth scholarships. Continues Saturday.
· HOLLY ORCHARD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 5 p.m. 4076 Colts Foot Lane. Agenda on Web site www.neighborhoodlink.com/org/hollyorchards.
SATURDAY, AUG. 18
· DRIVE LESS/SAVE MORE BOOTH - 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Farmers Market. Tips on combining errands, carpooling and alternative transportation. Drawing, prizes.
MONDAY, AUG. 20
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. 'The Machine that Changed the World, Part 4-The Thinking Machine' - hosted by Richard Steingraber.
· STAFFORD HAMLET COMMUNITY MEETING - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center, 1180 Rosemont Rd.
· NO BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION MEETING IN AUGUST
TUESDAY, AUG. 21
· HIDDEN SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center, 1180 Rosemont Rd.
THURSDAY, AUG. 23
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.