SATURDAY, SEPT. 1
· LAKE OSWEGO NEIGHBORHOOD ACTION COALITION (LONAC) - 9:30 a.m. Oswego Heritage House. Visitors and neighborhood representatives welcome.
MONDAY, SEPT. 3
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - No meeting. Closed for the holiday.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 4
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Program: Buffet lunch, $12, followed by program.
· LAKE OSWEGO COUNTRY CLUB / NORTH SHORE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION MEETING - 7 p.m. 1200 Fairway Road. Agenda items include election of officers, LOCC parking, Tenth Street seven-lot development, water quality and Mulligan Lane.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 5
· FIRST ADDITION NEIGHBORS COORDINATING MEETING - 7 p.m. at Adult Community Center. Contact: Lisa Shaw Ryan 503-697-8995 or www.geocities.com/firstaddtionlo.
· FIRST WEDNESDAY AT THE HERITAGE HOUSE - 7 p.m. at Oswego Heritage House, 398 10th St., Local history topics range from antiques to Lake Oswego's iron era. Free for Oswego Heritage Council members and $5 for non-members. Contact: 503-635-6373.
· TANNER BASIN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION MEETING - 7 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 6
· WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET COFFEE - 10:30-11:30 a.m. Held first Thursday of each month. For information, call 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m., Lake Oswego High School, main building.
· EDWARDJONES SEMINAR 'SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING' - 5:30-7:30 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts, 268 State St., Lake Oswego. Speaker: Geoff Ashton of Calvert Mutual Funds. RSVP to Charlotte Elder 503-675-8089 by Aug. 30.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.