THURSDAY, SEPT. 6
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m., Lake Oswego High School, main building.
· EDWARD JONES SEMINAR 'SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING' - 5:30-7:30 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts, 268 State St., Lake Oswego. Speaker: Geoff Ashton of Calvert Mutual Funds.
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday
FRIDAY, SEPT. 7
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free. Contact: Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 8
· McVEY - SOUTH SHORE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION IVY PULL - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Meet at Lost Dog Creek along Laurel St. off McVey, just past 7 Dees Nursery. Coffee and treats provided by Starbucks. Contact Lilly Logan 503-697-3060.
· LAKE OSWEGO NEIGHBORHOOD ACTION COALITION (LONAC) MONTHLY MEETING - 9:30 a.m. Lake Oswego City Hall, 380 A Ave. Visitors and neighborhood representatives welcome.
MONDAY, SEPT. 10
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. The Invisible Web - Part 2 with Todd Feinman.
· WEST LINN GARDEN CLUB - 7 p.m. at West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Dr., West Linn. Speaker Sean McMillen of Hanna farms on orchids and exotic plants. Plants available for purchase. Everyone welcome.
· RIVER GROVE PLANNING COMMISSION - 7 p.m. River Grove School Library.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 11
· LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY - 6 p.m. at the Gladstone Center, 1050 Portland Ave., Gladstone. Discussion of immigration as a national issue led by Rene Cummings, immigration attorney with Catholic Charities.
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Program: Buffet lunch, $12, followed by program.
· STAFFORD CPO - 7:30 p.m. Stafford Elementary School. Mtg. held second Tuesday of each month.
· SUNSET NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION- 7:00 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
· ROBINWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7:00 p.m., Emmanuel Presbyterian Church, West Linn.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 12
· WILLAMETTE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7:00 p.m., Willamette School, West Linn.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 13
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Advance reservations required. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7:30 p.m., for information on meeting location, contact Jeannie McGuire, 503-697-3327.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/
Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.