- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, SEPT. 13
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Advance reservations required. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7:30 p.m., for information on meeting location, contact Jeannie McGuire, 503-697-3327.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
· PALISADES NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE - 7 p.m. at Lakeridge High School rotunda. Open to the public.
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 14
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free. Contact: Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· GAME CLUB FOR KIDS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - 6:30-10 p.m. second Fridays of each month at West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Drive. Bring snacks or drinks and join others playing board and video games. Information: Michelle Kuepker, 503-656-6026. Web Site is www.gameclubonline.com.
· NETWORKING - Elephants Deli, 5885 Meadows Road, #100. 8-9 a.m. Contact: 503-620-2444.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 15
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION'S DUMPSTER DAY - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. behind Police Station. Bring old and broken appliances, tires, remodeling debris, etc. No household garbage or yard debris.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 16
· ASK ME FIRST! OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN KICKOFF FOR BALLOT MEASURE #3-269- 3 to 5 p.m. at Oswego Pointe Apartments Rec. Center/Meeting Hall, 5033 Foothills Rd. For information, to volunteer or to make a contribution visit www.asklakeo.com or call 503-636-1480.
· LAKE OSWEGO TOASTMASTER CLUB 55th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - 2 -4 p.m. at Lake Oswego Heritage House. Presentation by Dr. Randy Harvey, winner of the World Championship of Public Speaking. Open to past, present and future members.
MONDAY, SEPT. 17
· BIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIP MEN'S CLASS - Our Saviors Lutheran Church, 2000 Country Club Road, Lake Oswego. 6:55 - 8:45 p.m. Introduction class open to public.
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. 'The Machine that Changed the World, Part 4' hosted by Richard Steinbgraber.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Bolton Elementary School.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 18
· BIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIP WOMEN'S CLASS - Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, 4040 Sunset Dr., Lake Oswego. 9:10 - 11:10 a.m. Introduction class open to the public.
· HIDDEN SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn Adult Community Center.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 19
· ROSEMONT SUMMIT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn City Hall.
· RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS - 3 p.m., District Office 17661 Pilikington Rd.
· LAKEWOOD CENTER ASSOCIATES MONTHLY LUNCHEON - Lakewood Center, 368 S. State St. 10 a.m. coffee followed by brief business meeting; noon lunch $8.00. Ursula Bacon featured speaker. Reservations required 503-699-5536. Open to public.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION AND COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION - 7 p.m. River Grove School library, 5350 McEwan Rd.
· GLENMORRIE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. , 1748 Glenmorrie Terrace.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.