- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, SEPT. 20
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 to 9 p.m., Oswego Room, West End Bldg., Public welcome. For information call Cheryl Uchida, 503-635-4131 or Jeff Novak at 503-635-6664.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION and COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION - General meeting. 7 p.m. at River Grove School library..
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 21
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free. Contact: Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmastersr.org.
MONDAY, SEPT. 24
· BIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIP MEN'S CLASS - Our Saviors Lutheran Church, 2000 Country Club Road, Lake Oswego. 6:55 - 8:45 p.m. Introduction class open to public.
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 25
· BIBLE STUDY FELLOWSHIP WOMEN'S CLASS - Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, 4040 Sunset Dr., Lake Oswego. 9:10 - 11:10 a.m. Introduction class open to the public.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 27
· GOVERNOR'S COMMISSION ON SENIOR SERVICES - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Willamette Room, West End Bldg.
· NORTHWEST ASSOCIATION OF BOOK PUBLISHERS - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Fairfield Inn, 6100 Meadows Rd.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.