THURSDAY, SEPT. 27
· GOVERNOR'S COMMISSION ON SENIOR SERVICES - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Willamette Room, West End Bldg.
· NORTHWEST ASSOCIATION OF BOOK PUBLISHERS - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Fairfield Inn, 6100 Meadows Rd.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 28
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free. Contact: Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
MONDAY, OCT. 1
· WEST LINN GARDEN CLUB - 7 p.m., West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Dr. Bob Denman of Red Pig Tools will discuss ergonomics of garden tools. All welcome, refreshments served.
TUESDAY, OCT. 2
· STAFFORD TUALATIN CPO MEETING - Stafford Elementary School, 7:30 p.m. For more information call Sally Visher at 503-638-9494.
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 3
· CHILD ADVOCATES, INC. CASA PROGRAM OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY - Seeking volunteers to serve as Court Appointed Special Advocates. Training provided. Informational session held the first Wednesday of every month from 6 to 7 p.m. at 1001 S.W. Molalla Ave., Suite 203, Oregon City. For more information call 503-723-0521 or visit www.casa-cc.org .
THURSDAY, OCT. 4
· WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET - 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., First Thursday of each month. Call for location, 503-495-3841.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.