- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, OCT. 4
· WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET - 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., First Thursday of each month. Call for location, 503-495-3841.
FRIDAY, OCT. 5
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free. Contact: Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
SATURDAY, OCT. 6
· LAKE OSWEGO NEIGHBORHOOD ACTION COALITION (LONAC) - 9:30 a.m., Oswego Heritage House, Tenth Street and A Avenue. Visitors and neighborhood representatives welcome.
TUESDAY, OCT. 9
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Traveling with a Digital Camera, Rebecca Forbes, professional photographer.
· ROBINWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Cedaroak School, West Linn.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 10
· WILLAMETTE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Willamette Primary School Library, West Linn
THURSDAY, OCT. 11
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Advance reservations required. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION GENERAL MEETING - 7 p.m., River Grove Elementary School, 5850 McEwan Rd., Lake Oswego
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.