THURSDAY, NOV. 22
· LAKE GROVE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH THIRD ANNUAL THANKSGIVING DINNER - Noon to 2 p.m., 4040 Sunset Dr., Lake Oswego. Traditional turkey dinner with entertainment, games and fellowship. Open to the public. Guests are asked to bring a side dish or an item (non-perishable) for the food pantry. Reservations: 503-636-5656.
· THANKSGIVING SERVICE - First Church of Christ, Scientist, 1751 S.W. Country Club Rd. All are welcome.
· MAC SPECIAL INTEREST USER GROUP - Thanksgiving - no group.
FRIDAY, NOV. 23
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
MONDAY, NOV. 26
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Questions and answers with Bob Guyan and Wally Helm.
TUESDAY, NOV. 27
· MARYLHURST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Adult Community Center, West Linn.
· CONFERENCE FOR REALTORS - 4-6 p.m., Crowne Plaza Hotel, 14811 Kruse Oaks Dr., Lake Oswego. Speaker, Ken Maes, to address the state of the market and real estate cycles in the area. Two hours of continuing education credit. RSVP: Lane Albert, 503-670-0855.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR DE WEST LINN - 6 - 8 p.m., West Linn Public Library. Spanish language practice/discussion group - speakers of all skill levels are encouraged to participate. Native Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English are also encouraged to attend. Every Tuesday evening, drop in.
· CLACKAMAS COUNTY PFLAG CHAPTER WILL NOT MEET IN NOVEMBER.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 28
· BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT BOARD MEETING - 1 p.m., District Office, 17661 Pilkington Rd.
· GLENMORRIE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION MEETING - Annual meeting at Hallinan Elementary School Library at 7 p.m.
THURSDAY, NOV. 29
· CLACKAMAS COUNTY NETWORKING INFORMATION AND REFERRAL MEETING - 7:30 to 9 a.m. at the Pioneer Community Center, Oregon City. Updates on services with focus on training and placement for people with special needs, English as a second language, American Indian and Alaskan Natives and older adults.
· NORTHWEST ASSOCIATION OF BOOK PUBLISHERS - If you have a book or are thinking about writing one, join this group of independent publishers. Fairfield Inn, 6100 SW Meadows Rd., Lake Oswego. From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m., River Grove Elementary School.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.