Featured Stories

Other Pamplin Media Group sites


Mobile home damaged by two-alarm fire in Estacada

One person received minor injuries during a fire Monday night in the 300 block of Southeast Shafford Street in Estacada.

The fire started around 9:40 p.m. with a power generator for a recreational vehicle that was parked on the property. A resident was injured attempting to turn off the generator.

The motor home and a detached garage on the property were a complete loss. A nearby house received minimal damage.

The two adults who lived in the motor home are receiving assistance from the American Red Cross in the form of temporary lodging, basic needs, blankets, comfort kits and information about recovery services.

The Estacada Fire District, Clackamas Fire District, Sandy Fire District, American Medical Response and Portland General Electric responded to the two-alarm residential fire.