• Sometime in the evening of March 15 or in the early morning of March 16, six vehicles belonging to the Oregon Department of Forestry were damaged while parked at the ODF property in the 800 block of Watercrest Road. Two of the vehicles were entered and items were stolen.
• Also that evening, someone stole a steel box and a pallet fork from the 2300 block of Goff Place.
• During the day on March 17, police responded to an audible intrusion alarm on the Forest Grove High School campus. Officers located a smashed front window. Police later determined that markers were missing from the building. Officers completed a check of the area and found a subject walking away a few blocks from the address. The suspect, Chris Robison, was arrested for Burglary II and lodged at the Washington County Jail.
• A 1999 Chrysler was stolen from the Plaid Pantry lot on Elm Street sometime overnight on March 16. The vehicle was later located in the 1900 block of Main Street and returned to the owner.
• Police responded to a hit and run in the 2400 block of Nature Way. Officers found that a parked vehicle had been hit and several shrubs and a sign were run over. Officers later located the suspect vehicle which had been parked in a lot at Pacific University. Kenneth Hyland was taken into custody for DUII and Hit and Run.
• On the night of March 15, police responded to a report that a car had run into a tree in the 1600 block of Camino Lane. Police found an elderly male driver who was apparently uninjured but claimed he was driving his friend home to Tillamook. Police didn't find anyone else in the vehicle however. The driver was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
• Overnight on March 14, in the 2300 block of 22nd Avenue, a GPS and credit card machine was stolen from a vehicle.
• A theft was reported March 10 at 900 block of Ginger St.
• A theft was reported March 12 in the 1300 block of Cherry Street.