Banks July police log
- A woman reported fraudulent activity on her bank card. The banks had already been notified and the funds were being replaced. There is no suspect information at this time.
- Several structures near the track and baseball fields at Banks High School was tagged with graffiti during the night. A car near the high school was also tagged with what appeared to be the same paint that was used at the high school.
- Officers checked on a woman on Northwest Elmhurst Court after a possible domestic disturbance. She was fine and no crimes occurred.
- Someone rifled through an unlocked vehicle and a car charger was missing. There is currently no suspect information.
- Officers responded to a disturbance near the intersection of Northwest Barton Court and Northwest Arborpark Loop between a juvenile and slightly older adult. There were no injuries and no crimes occurred.
- Two women got in a domestic disturbance on Northwest Commerce Street. It wasn't a physical fight and no crimes had occurred.
- A local resident's motorcycle was taken from a driveway and pushed around the corner. There isn't any suspect information.
- A camera was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Northwest Jarvis Place. A tool box was stolen from the back of a pickup truck parked on Northwest Arborpark Loop during the night around the same time.
- Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between a man and woman on Northwest Main Street. There were no injuries and no arrests.
- Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between a man and woman on Northwest Parmley Avenue. There were no injuries and no arrests.
- Spray paint was found on a white fence along Trellis Way near a walking path.
- Officers responded to a disturbance on Northwest Main Street. A woman's ex-boyfriend brought
back her dog and it got into a fight with another dog. -
- Officers responded to a domestic disturbance
on Northwest Main
Street. The male half was required to leave residence.
- Officers responded to a possible restraining order violation on Northwest Main Street. The restrained party was apparently driving by.
- A porta potty was set on fire at Banks Lumber.
- A child's bicycle was reported stolen from a front yard during the night.
- A vehicle was spray painted during the night on Northwest Arborpark Loop.
- A man was a passenger in a car that drove by a residence on Main Street he was prevented from being near because of a
restraining order. Officers cited him for the vio-lation.
- A resident reported a trailer stolen out of Hillsboro. It was retrieved.
- Some more new spray paint was applied over old spray paint at Banks High School.
- A resident reported the gas siphoned out of a car on Northwest Commerce Street.