Banks June police log
- A woman reported that a man she knew broke into her apartment on Northwest Jarvis Place and assaulted her. Several witnesses officers interviewed said this did not happen.
- An adult male was in a home with a girl on Northwest Broadshire Lane. He was going through the bedrooms. The girl's dad had just told the man to stay away from the home when he was not there. Officers arrested the man for trespassing and transported him to jail.
- A man told officers that several unknown men broke into his home and held him down while they broke things. He said they left a bottle of Xanax pills. Officers determined the man was likely suffering from hallucinations. He was cited for possession of a controlled substance.
- Officers responded to Northwest Main Street where they tried to conduct cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on a middle-aged man. The man died of natural causes.
- Officers responded to a physical domestic dispute between a man and woman on Northwest Bellingham Court. Alcohol played a role in the fight. There were no injuries and no arrests made.
- A man and woman were issued verbal trespass notice at a church property on Northwest Depot Street.