Forest Grove police log
- Police were called to a dispute between an adult daughter and her mother about Christmas decorations.
- An officer pulled a vehicle over for an equipment violation. Upon contacting the driver, the officer realized she was extremely intoxicated and arrested her with a blood alcohol content of .22 percent.
- A caller reported that a cat had been abandoned at a local laundromat. Officers searched the area but found no cat.
- A caller reported a man walking with a little boy. They said it did not look right. Police contacted the man who was taking his four-year-old son on a walk to grandmas house.
- Police assisted the fire department with a combative female patient in her 80s.
- A man consumed two bottles of rum in an attempt to end his life. The man was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- An area assisted living center called police after a resident became uncooperative with staff and left. The 100-year-old resident was found lying on the railroad tracks and claimed the staff put him there. The man was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- A man called police after becoming concerned that several transients he had allowed to stay in his hotel room with him might have been using drugs and may have stolen from him.
- A woman called police to report that she beat up her boyfriend the night before. Police spoke with the boyfriend who was not injured and denied that any assault took place. Officers determined the woman arrived home so intoxicated that she did not know or remember what happened.
- A resident on A Street reported the theft of their outdoor Christmas decorations.
- A manager at a local complex became upset after police refused to share details about response to calls involving one of his tenants. The manager claimed he had a right to know what was going on and threatened to sue the police.
- A woman called for concern for her son had not slept for three days and was yelling that aliens were going to cut her. Although suffering a mental health crisis, the son did not pose a threat to himself or others to the point that he could be taken into protective custody.
- A man called while on the bus because he believed he was being followed by someone waiting for him to get off. Police assured the man he was safe and not being followed.
- An officer on patrol noticed a vehicle at night getting ready to leave a park. The officer contacted the occupants and found two 22-year-old men and two 16-year-old girls who had all met on a social media application called Meet me. The males denied knowing the girls were underage. The officer contacted the parents of both girls.
- A man called police after hitting a deer.
- An officer stopped after witnessing a car crash into a bicycle near Pacific Avenue and Elm Street. The bicyclist was issued a citation as he pulled in front of the car that had a green light. Unfortunately, the driver of the car was cited as well for driving without a license.
- A caller reported that his cousin stole his cat. The cousin explained he found the cat outside but simply didnt have transportation to bring the cat back.
- A woman called police reporting that her boyfriend texted that he was had been kidnapped and was being taken to the woods. Police found the boyfriend in Aloha safe and sound.
- A concerned caller who lives out of town was concerned a friend may have been sexually assaulted. Police contacted the victim who denied being assaulted and insisted she was not forced to do anything against her will. She simply remarked that the tryst was more freaky than she was used to.
- Police responded to a physical altercation between sisters after they began arguing and insulting each other over their marital statuses.
- A caller reported a possible sexual assault following a massage session. Upon further investigation, the caller simply became freaked out by the massage itself and was never inappropriately touched.JW_DISQUS_ADD_A_COMMENT