- A local auto parts store called to report that a female was there saying several males took her out of her house and were forcing her to buy auto parts. Police did not determine any crime was being committed and believe the woman was suffering from mental health issues.
- A man reported that someone was following him around town and was ducking behind trees every time he turned around to look at him. Police looked but found no one. The man later contacted police and reported again that he was being followed and that a white van had just pulled over near him. Police again found no one in the area.
- Police arrested a woman at 19th Avenue and Birch Street for driving under the influence of drugs.
- A man was taken into custody and lodged at the Washington County Jail after punching his wife in the mouth.
- Police assisted the Washington County Sheriffs Office for a call outside of Forest Grove reported to be a burglary in progress after man found a subject in his daughters room. It ended up being the daughters boyfriend.
- Police received a report of several juveniles at a private park throwing balls at people.
- Police checked on a woman after a caller reported her screaming and running into the house. The woman was suffering from a migraine and was preparing to go to the hospital.
- Police investigated a suicide.
- The New York Police Department contacted the Forest Grove Police Department to complete a message delivery.
- Police were called to check on a 7-year-old child out of control kicking and biting people.
- A citizen reported a road-rage incident that included unlawful passing, the throwing of a water bottle and brake checking. Police found the suspect and charged him with reckless driving.
- A woman reported that her brother fell down her stairs after she told him he needed to leave the house. She was concerned he might need medical attention. The man refused medical help and walked away.
- Police responded to a home burglar alarm at a residence. It was the in-laws.
- Officers assisted with traffic control while fire crews battled a large house fire.
- A resident reported dog and cat feces left in his yard along with two bags of cat litter and more feces left in the bed of his truck. Police are investigating.
- A driver was issued a citation for not having a license and insurance after a crash in the Safeway parking lot.
- A resident noticed windows steamed up on their vehicle and found hay inside it. They then noticed a transient sitting across the street and called police. The subject was arrested on a probation violation and lodged at the Washington County Jail.
- A caller reported a man in a wheelchair in the middle of the road. Police found the man eating cream cheese and reminded him to stay out of the roadway.
- A man called to report the suspect who stole his car had just arrived at his house. Police arrived and checked but the car was not stolen. Police then learned the man allowed the subject to drive the car but tried to report it stolen after the friend stiffed him with a bar tab.
- Police checked on a report of child neglect and poor living conditions. The report was determined to be unfounded.
- A resident observed a neighbor tending to his marijuana plants and called to ask questions about the changes in the law.JW_DISQUS_ADD_A_COMMENT