Banks police log
- A lock was missing from a power box at the gazebo in Greenville Park. Its unknown if it was left unlocked or stolen.
- A man with a warrant took off from the Quail Hollow Apartments and was later found hiding behind Jims Thriftway. He was arrested and taken to the Washington County Jail.
- A local person reported that someone used their Social Security number to fraudulently file taxes.
- There was some graffiti found on the gazebo pillars with a marking pen.
- A man came to the front door of a residence on Northwest Atwater Court and wasnt making sense. The resident suspected he was acting under the influence of drugs. Officers discovered he was a neighbor and trespassed him from the property.
- There was a verbal domestic disturbance on Northwest Scottston Terrace.
- Officers helped Department of Human Services check on a Banks child after someone claimed he had bruises on his bottom due to spanking. The claims turned out to be unfounded.
- Officers arrested an intoxicated man after receiving a report of a domestic disturbance on Northwest Broadshire Lane.