September police log
- A Banks man reported that another man has been bothering his wife while shes at work.
- A woman on N.W. Commerce Street met a man online. He began asking her for money and told her he now lived in Dubai. - - A person parked at the Banks-Vernonia Trailhead reported their car dented.
- A parent on Northwest Commerce Avenue reported that their 13-year-old daughter was sharing pictures with an older boy on Facebook.
- Officers arrested a man on a warrant out of Columbia County. He was transported to the Washington County Jail.
- Two brothers were asked to leave the Sunset Speedway, but they did not. They were arrested for trespassing and lodged at the Washington County Jail.
- A victim on Northwest Buckshire Street reported that someone used his/her Social Security number to open accounts.
- A few Banks High School students got into the fenced off area by the bathrooms and broke some lights. School administrators said they would handle it.
- A woman who lives on Northwest Sunset Avenue overdosed on pills. She was transported to the hospital.
- Officers responded to a domestic disturbance between a man and woman on Northwest Wilkes Street.
- A foster child who lives on Northwest Devonmoor Avenue ran away after a disagreement.