- A man called for extra patrol around his home following an argument with his mother-in-law, fearing she would egg his car.
- Officers assisted the Washington County Sheriffs Office in a domestic disturbance between a father and son fighting about an iPad.
- A caller reported seeing a man with a felony warrant at a local establishment. Unfortunately the caller waited 30 minutes before calling and the man had left by the time police arrived.
- Police were called after a 15-year-old was reportedly out of control after being unable to spend the night with a friend.
- A 14-year-old girl showed up at the police station needing advice about how to take Tri-Met to get back home to Hillsboro. An officer gave her a ride to the transit station and gave instructions how to safely get home.
- A caller reported an 80-year-old man under a nearby train trestle. It was determined the man was a missing person from Forest Grove earlier in the day. The man was transported back home.
- A man called for advice about how to evict a 21-year-old woman from his residence fearing she would make a false allegation of inappropriate sexual contact in retaliation.
- Officer euthanized an injured raccoon that was giving a hard time to passersby.
- Police responded to a bank robbery at the Wells Fargo Bank.
- A woman contacted police after trying to evict a tenant for two hours. Police explained landlord tenant law to the landlord who became upset with the explanation and threatened to call the media.
- A woman found an ear print on the side of her house and thought it might be from her ex-husband.
- A caller reported that another subject was sharing an inappropriate picture of the caller to others. The caller originally sent the picture to the subjects girlfriend thinking she was single. The subject and girlfriend were not impressed.
- A woman complained that someone was urinating in her shoes.
- A man from an assisted living center called police believing someone poured a liquid substance on him.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance after a caller reported someone yelling about choking someone.
- A man flagged down officers at the back of the police station wanting a ride to Gaston. Officers told the man they could not give him a ride to Gaston. The man then admitted that he had several warrants for his arrest. Police gave the man a ride to the Washington County Jail.
- Police checked on a woman after a friend reported she had just sent a text stating she had stabbed herself. Police found the woman in the garage with wounds to her stomach. She was transported to the hospital.
- An alert Tri-Met bus driver recognized a burglary suspect sought by the sheriffs office and called police. FGPD officers contacted the subject and confirmed he was the wanted subject. He was detained until the sheriffs office arrived to take him into custody.