Northeast Multnomah County Community Association — 9:30 a.m., Corbett Fire Hall, 36930 E. Historic Columbia River Highway. Residents and local agencies meet to discuss events and issues that affect the Corbett and gorge area.

Troutdale Citizens Advisory Committee — 7 p.m., City Conference Building, 223 S. Buxton Ave.

Fairview City Council — 7 p.m., City Hall, 1300 N.E. Village St. Call 503-674-6202 for information.

Corbett School District Board — 7 p.m., Corbett Grade School Library, 35800 E. Historic Columbia Highway, Corbett.


Transportation Advisory Subcommittee — 6:30 p.m., Gresham City Hall, Barlow Trail Room, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway. Call Maria Plumb at 503-618-2541 for information.

Gresham-Barlow School District Board — 7 p.m., Public Safety and Schools Building, 1331 N.W. Eastman Parkway. Call the district office at 503-618-2834 or the superintendent’s office at 503-618-2444 for information.

Multnomah County Board of Commissioners — 9:30 a.m., Multnomah Building, First Floor Commissioners Boardroom 100, 501 S.E. Hawthorne Blvd., Portland. Visit or call 503-988-5274.

Clackamas County Board of Commissioners — 10 a.m., 2051 Kaen Road, Oregon City. Call 503-655-8581 or visit for information.

Metro Council — 2 p.m., Metro Regional Center, Council Chamber, 600 N.E. Grand Ave., Portland. For more information, visit or call 503-797-1793.

Contract Publishing

Go to top
Template by JoomlaShine