The Reynolds School Board has selected McPherson and Jacobson, LLC, Executive Recruitment and Development to assist it in selecting superintendent candidates for the board to interview.
The board is soliciting input from district staff, parents, students and the community as part of the search, and has scheduled community forums with the consultants on the following dates.
The following forums are open to all:
• 7 to 8 p.m. Monday, Jan. 23, Walt Morey Middle School Library, 2801 S.W. Lucas Ave., Troutdale.
• 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24, H.B. Lee Middle School Library, 1121 N.E. 172nd Ave.
• 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan 25, Reynolds Middle School cafeteria, 1200 N.E. 201st Ave., Fairview (in Spanish).
Additional forums are scheduled for various groups.
• Volunteer/Parent-Teacher Association Forum, 6 to 7 p.m. Monday, Jan. 23, Walt Morey Middle School Library.
• Staff member forums at H.B. Lee Middle School Library on Tuesday, Jan. 24. Teachers/Licensed Staff from 4 to 5 p.m.; classified staff from 5 to 6 p.m.
Reynolds High School and Reynolds Learning Academy students will be heard during lunch time periods Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 23-24.
For more information, call Andrea Watson at 503-491-3428.