• Gregg Mark Abshere, 26, transient, was arrested at 10:28 a.m. Friday, April 28, in the 700 block of Northeast Fourth Street on an outstanding warrant for possession of heroin.
• At 5:50 p.m. Friday, April 28, Ricardo Soriano, 19, Wood Village, was arrested near the intersection of Northeast Arata Road and Northeast 223rd Avenue. Police said he was found with 2.50 grams of wrapped bags of methamphetamine. He is facing charges of distribution of methamphetamine.
• Kristin Renee Eichler, 32, Sandy, was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Friday, April 28, on the 700 block of East Powell Boulevard for an outstanding warrant issued by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office for theft.
• At 9:10 p.m. Friday, April 28, Edgar Zamudio-Ruiz, 19, Gresham, was arrested near the intersection of Southeast 193rd Avenue and East Burnside Street on accusations of shoplifting.
• Jarell Anthony Gaters, 23, Portland, was arrested at 10:50 p.m. Friday, April 28, at the intersection of Southeast 179th Avenue and Southeast Stark Street for a pair of outstanding warrants for robbery and possession of methamphetamine.
• Frank Morgan Glenn, 50, Portland, was arrested at 11:25 p.m. in the 17000 block of Northeast Oregon Street for violating a restraining order.
• Gresham police began a death investigation at 10:40 p.m. Friday, April 28, in the 19000 Southeast Stark Street. The 94-year-old man was found dead in his bedroom at a residential care facility. Police said the death appeared to be from natural causes.
• At 11:09 p.m. Friday, April 28, a 52-year-old woman reported her adult son stole her identity and opened five Verizon cell phone accounts. Officers still need to verify with Verizon as to who opened the accounts.
• Police responded at 11:45 p.m. Friday, April 28, in the 900 block of Southwest Highland Drive after two vehicles were involved in an accident while backing out of a parking lot. Both were attempting to leave their spot at the same time, and one of the drivers stopped because the other was making too wide of a turn. Police said the car making a wide turn ended up hitting the first car's rear bumper, and that the driver was unlicensed and uninsured. There were no injuries.
• A pair of Gresham women had almost $600 stolen from a home in the 2000 block of Southeast 182nd Avenue.