• At 11:24 p.m. Friday, June 2, Martine Candido Barrera, 29, of Portland, was arrested near the corner of Southeast 188th Avenue and East Burnside Street for alleged unauthorized use of a vehicle, possession of a stolen vehicle and possession of methamphetamine.
• Roshayla Joanne, Campbell, 22, Portland, was arrested at 11:33 p.m. Friday, June 2, near the intersection of Northwest Birdsdale Avenue and Division Street on an outstanding warrant for theft.
• At 12:57 a.m. Saturday, June 3, Arturo Felix Salazar Martinez, 40, Gresham, was arrested while driving near the intersection of Southeast Division Street and 182nd Avenue for allegedly driving while under the influence of intoxicants. His blood alcohol level was measured at 0.14 percent.
• Charles Gene Roberts, 21, Portland, was arrested at 1 a.m. Saturday, June 3, at an apartment in the 4000 block of West Powell Boulevard. He was arrested on accusations of violating a restraining order and on a warrant for theft.
• Michael Wayne J. Ballard, 26, Gresham, was arrested at 1:17 a.m. Saturday, June 3, in the 1300 block of Northeast 181st Avenue on an warrant for fourth-degree assault.
• Kaesha Denise Green, 33, Gresham, was arrested at 7:46 a.m. Saturday, June 3, in the 19000 block of Southeast Stark Street on accusations of engaging in prostitution, for fraudulent use of a credit card under $1,000 and identity theft.
• At 10:24 p.m. Saturday, June 3, Nathanial Christopher Phillips, 24, transient, was arrested along Northeast 181st Avenue on warrants for reckless driving and theft.
• A burglary was reported at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, June 3, at 3-46 GRIT, located at 346 N.E. 219th Ave. More than $7,000 was stolen in cash and computer hardware, and the business had about $1,000 in vandalism damage.
• At 1:29 p.m. Saturday, June 3, a Gresham man reported almost $1,500 worth of tools was stolen from his car overnight while parked along Northeast Red Sunset Drive.
• A light blue 1990 Honda Accord two-door sedan was reported stolen at 7:56 p.m. Saturday, June 3, while parked outside condos located along Southeast 162nd Avenue.