Gresham Police Log
Published Friday, July 15, 2016 -
The following information is from the public records of the Gresham Police Department:
- At 9:12 p.m. Tuesday, July 12, Patric James Hohl, 23, Gresham, was arrested for drug offenses. He was accused of possession of heroin and methamphetamine.
- Angelina Tellez, 23, of Myrtle Creek, was taken into protective custody at 3:03 a.m. Wednesday, July 13, after a call from Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center reporting she was intoxicated and refused to leave the lobby or check in. Upon arrival police found Tellez wandering in the parking lot, visibly intoxicated and with no comprehension of where she was.
- At 3:25 a.m. Wednesday, July 13, Christopher Jacob Pruitt, 23, of Gresham, was arrested outside of his home on a warrant stemming for a drug offense.
- At 8:01 p.m. Monday, July 11, Jesus Nino-Guerra, 54, Portland, was arrested and accused of interfering with a police officer and shoplifting from the Wal-Mart located on East Powell Boulevard in Gresham. The total value of the items he took was $90, all of which were recovered.
- Makayla Brea Ramirez, 19, of Portland, was arrested in Gresham at 12:27 a.m. Tuesday, July 12, for possession of methamphetamine.
- At 9:03 a.m. Monday, July 11, Providence ElderPlace Gresham, 17727 E Burnside St,, reported a bus had been vandalized. Sometime the night before a rock had been thrown through the windshield.
- Sometime between 3:30-4 p.m. Friday, July 8, a vehicle was vandalized while parked in the Kaiser Permanente Rockwood Medical Office, 19500 S.E. Stark St., Gresham. When the victim returned to her car she found a 3-feet-long scratch in the paint on the passenger side.
- At 3:17 a.m. Tuesday, July 5, a Gresham resident reported her live-in boyfriend had head-butted her during an argument. The couple got in a heated discussion because both believed the other was cheating, which the woman discovered after checking her boyfriends phone during a Fourth of July party. During the argument the victim says her boyfriend pushed her, so she threw her cell phone at him. That is when the victims boyfriend allegedly head-butted her in the nose, causing it to bleed profusely and most likely breaking it.
- At 5:52 a.m. Tuesday, July 5, someone broke into Kindercare Daycare, 2180 N.E. Division St., and stole computer equipment valued at $4,000. The building had been ransacked.
- Sometime between 5-7 a.m. Monday, July 11, a white 2003 Ford Econoline E250 van was stolen from a Gresham residence.
- At 9:53 p.m. Monday, July 11, a Gresham resident reported her dark blue 2002 Ford Escort had been stolen from her apartment complex. The car had a distinct pink colored Hollywood sticker in the center of the rear window. The woman describes seeing an unusual man wearing a yellow jacket that said Security on it, though it is unknown if he is related to the crime.
- At 4:43 p.m. Friday, July 8, a Gresham resident reported his single axle car dolly (a trailer used for towing a car) had been stolen. The trailer was valued at $1,200.
- At 5:24 a.m. Saturday, July 9, someone broke into a U-Haul trailer. Unknown items were taken from the trailer, as well as a bag of tools and owners manual from another victims car nearby.