Hillsboro police log
- A vehicle in an apartment complex lot in the 1100 block of Northeast 17th Avenue was struck by another, which left the scene.
- License plates that had previously been reported stolen were located on a vehicle in an apartment complex parking lot in the 20700 block of Northwest Trailwalk Drive.
- A bag containing basketball shoes was stolen from an unoccupied vehicle in the 2600 block of Northeast Anna Court.
- The victim came home to find his apartment had been entered and over $1,000 worth of items missing in the 700 block of Northwest Fieldcrest Way.
- The windows to a vehicle were broken out overnight in the 3700 block of Northeast Brogden Street.
- A shed was entered through a back door, and tools were stolen in the 3200 block of Northeast Brogden Street.
- An unknown suspect wrote checks using a victims account number.
- Graffiti was found applied to the side of the 18th Avenue bridge in the 100 block of Southeast 18th Avenue.
- A window on a vehicle was broken out and a wallet was stolen from inside in the 7300 block of Northeast Butler Street.
- An unknown suspect attempted to kick in the door to an apartment while the victim was at work in the 2600 block of Northwest Palazza Way.
- An unknown suspect stole a bicycle from a bike rack by cutting the lock in the 1000 block of Northeast Orenco Station Loop.
- A 2004 BMW 745 was stolen from outside a residence by an unknown suspect in the 1000 block of Southeast Walnut Street. It was later discovered on fire just outside the city.
- Mail was stolen from a mailbox in the 1900 block of Northeast Darby Street and a check that had been stolen was used.
- Graffiti was found applied to the exterior of an elementary school in the 1200 block of Northeast 10th Avenue.