- A George Foreman grill was stolen from a back patio in the 600 block of N.W. Garswood Terrace.
- A utility trailer was stolen overnight in the 2000 block of S.E. 44th Avenue.
- A man was seen on camera exiting a closed restaurant in the 500 block of S.E. 10th Avenue after setting off the alarm.
- A GPS unit was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the 4500 block of S.E. Satinwood Street.
- A counterfeit $100 bill was passed at a grocery store in the 600 block of S.E. Baseline Street.
- A car was egged overnight in the 200 block of S.E. Edgeway Drive.
- In the 3000 block of S.E. 38th Court, a green Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle was stolen from the side of a house by unknown suspects in a black SUV, who loaded the motorcycle into a trailer they were towing and left.
- In the 3000 block of N.W. Overlook Drive, a resident found an unknown suspect in an apartment rifling through things. The suspect fled when the victim told the suspect to leave.
- In the 800 block of S.E. 71st Avenue, an unknown suspect stole the glass portion of the passenger side rearview mirror off of two vehicles at a residence.
- An unknown suspect stole bamboo from the planters in front of a residence in the 300 block of E. Main Street.
- In the 21400 block of N.W. Mauzey Road, a white 2008 Chevrolet 3500 pickup truck was stolen from a business, but was later recovered in Hillsboro.
- Three vehicles were tagged with graffiti in the 100 block of N.E. 17th Avenue.
- Approximately 10 vehicles were tagged overnight with pink spray paint near the intersection of S.E. 16th Avenue and S.E. Alder Street.
- In the 18100 block of N.W. Evergreen Parkway, a male and a female stole numerous items from a cosmetics store and fled prior to police arrival.JW_DISQUS_ADD_A_COMMENT