Warning: Missing argument 3 for artxTagBuilder(), called in /home/pmgmaster/cni.pmgnews.com/templates/cni_ht_03/classes/ArtxContentItem.php on line 112 and defined in /home/pmgmaster/cni.pmgnews.com/templates/cni_ht_03/functions.php on line 493
Want to help? Check out openings on various county councils, panels
There are openings on various Washington County councils and committees as fall begins, and the countys administrative office is seeking applications.
Here are the panels on which members of the public may serve:
- Aging and Veteran Services Advisory Council: Two vacancies. Staff contact is Janet Long, Aging &Veteran Services, 503-846-3081.
- Behavioral Health Council: Three vacancies. Staff contact is Dawn Andresen, Health and Human Services, 503-846-4555.
- Budget Committee: Two vacancies. Staff contact is Mary Gruss, Chief Finance Officer, 503-846-8811.
- Citizen Noise Advisory Committee: One term expiring Nov. 30, 2015.
- Cultural Coalition of Washington County: Six terms expiring Dec. 31, 2015. Staff contact is Eva Calcagno, Cooperative Library Services Manager, 503-846-3233.
- Developmental Disabilities Council: Three vacancies. Staff contact is Mary Lanxon, Developmental Disabilities Supervisor, 503-846-3128.
- Enhanced Sheriffs Patrol District and Urban Roads Maintenance District Budget Committees: Three vacancies. Staff contact is Mary Gruss.
- Fair Board: Three terms expiring Dec. 31, 2015. Staff contact is Leah Perkins-Hagele, Fair Complex Manager, 503-648-1416.
- Fairgrounds Advisory Committee: Three terms expiring Dec. 31, 2015. Staff contact is Leah Perkins-Hagele.
- Homeless Plan Advisory Committee: Six terms expiring Dec. 31, 2015; current vacancies for a business representative, a citizen-at-large and a nonprofit representative. Staff contact is Annette Evans, Chair, Housing & Supportive Services Network, 503-846-4760.
- Housing Authority Board of Directors: Two terms expiring Dec. 31, 2015 (one at-large position; one at-large position for a person receiving housing assistance from the Housing Authority). Staff contact is Kimberly Armstrong, Administrative Assistant for Housing Services, 503-846-4757.
- Metzger Park Advisory Board: Two vacancies for alternate positions. Staff contact is Todd Winter, Parks Manager , 503-846-5732.
- Public Health Advisory Council: One vacancy for a regulated service industry representative. Staff contact is Tricia Mortell, Public Health Division Manager, 503-846-4745.
- Rainbow Lane Special Road District Board: Three terms expiring Dec. 31, 2015. Staff contact is Jennifer McCollum, Land Use and Transportation Operations, 503-846-7615.
- Rural Roads Operations and Maintenance Advisory Committee: Five terms expiring De. 31, 2015, and one current vacancy. Staff contact is Jennifer McCollum.
- Urban Road Maintenance District Advisory Committee: Four terms expiring Dec. 31, 2015. Staff contact is Jennifer McCollum.
The application deadline for all positions is Tuesday, Nov. 2, or they will be open until filled. Applications are available on the Washington County website, co.washington.or.us at the Boards and Commissions link.