- A white 2005 Chevrolet van was stolen in the 6000 block of Southeast Golden Street.
- An unknown suspect threw blue paint on a car in the 1700 block of Southeast Oak Street.
- An unknown suspect stole a flat iron from a beauty supply store in the 2300 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway.
- Two counterfeit U.S. bills were found at a variety store in the 2200 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway.
- A white 1998 Dodge Ram that had been reported stolen to the Washington County Sheriff's Office was recovered in the 6300 block of Southeast Alexander Street.
- An unknown suspect broke into an attached garage at a residence and stole two Fender guitars in the 200 block of Northwest Garibaldi Street.
- An unknown suspect slashed the tires of a vehicle overnight in the 1200 block of Southeast Bianca Street.
- An unknown suspect broke out the back window of a vehicle in the 6500 block of Southeast Lois Street.
- Underground locating equipment was stolen from a construction site in the 4600 block of Northwest Brookwood Parkway.
- A residence was entered through the front window while the owner was on vacation in the 200 block of Northwest Lincoln Street, and cash and three rifles were stolen from inside.
- A backpack containing various personal items was stolen from a New Year's party in the 5800 block of Northeast Weller Court.
- A window to a vehicle was smashed out while its owner was in a restaurant eating, and a satchel containing jewelry was stolen in the 2300 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway.
- A black 2002 Pontiac Grand Am was stolen overnight from outside of a residence in the 7300 block of Southeast Harnish Street.
- An unknown suspect slashed the tires on a vehicle and broke into it overnight in the 100 block of Southeast 18th Avenue.