Hillsboro police log
- Graffiti was found on the bathroom wall of 53rd Avenue Park.
- There were two hit-and-run crashes one in the 20700 block of Northwest Quatama Road and one in the 100 block of Northwest Cornelius Pass Road.
- Someone entered a vehicle during the night and stole a wallet in the 1700 block of Southeast 52nd Avenue.
- A vehicle dolly was taken from a yard in the 600 block of Southeast 69th Court sometime in December.
- Two guys stole beer from Albertsons in the 7500 block of West Baseline Road.
- A vehicle bearing Oregon plate TJU575 went off the road and into ditch in the 4000 block of Northeast Brogden Street, causing damage to property.
- Employees at McDonalds in the 100 block of Southeast Baseline Road received a counterfeit $5 bill.
- The window in a vehicle parked at LA Fitness on Northwest Imbrie Drive was broken by a rock in an apparent attempt to break in, but the suspect was unable to get inside the car.
- A Samsung Galaxy S-5 phone was stolen in the 2600 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway.
- There were traffic crashes in the 2500 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway and in the 900 block of Northeast 21st Avenue.
- Officers arrested a 52-year-old woman on a warrant in the 600 block of Southeast Drake Street and she was lodged at the Washington County Jail.
- Someone put sugar in the gas tank of a vehicle in the 19000 Northwest Evergreen Parkway.
- Someone smashed the windows out of a vehicle and stole an iPod and CDs in the 100 block of Northeast 25th Avenue.
- License plates were stolen off a Jeep in the 200 block of South First Avenue.
- Someone broke into a car in the 19000 block of Northwest Evergreen Road.
- A fence in the 1900 block of Northeast Second Place was tagged.
- Gas cans and about $80 in premium gas was stolen from the bed of a truck in the 1600 block of Southeast Walnut Street.
- Recyclables were stolen from the bed of a truck in the 100 block of 18th Avenue.
- A man was arrested in the 800 block of Northeast 25th Avenue on a warrant.
- A vehicle was damaged while parked at a lot in the 21900 block of Northwest Imbrie Drive.
- Someone smashed the window out of a vehicle in the 6000 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway and stole a computer, a cell phone and a raincoat.
- A counterfeit $50 bill was passed at a location in the 2900 block of Southeast Century Boulevard.
- A man saw another man drive off in his work truck that he had parked in the 300 block of Southeast Washington Street. The truck was parked with the keys in it.
- A man approached the checkout counter at Zumiez in the 2200 block of Northwest Allie Avenue with a gold chain. While the checker was ringing up the chain, the man grabbed the chain from the employee. She jumped the counter to try to retrieve it and the man punched her in the face. He was last seen driving in a non-descript black car.
- A 30-year-old woman was arrested for stealing about $435 of merchandise from the 2200 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway.
- An unknown vehicle hit a city light pole overnight near the intersection of Northeast 53rd Avenue and Northeast Hidden Creek Drive.
- Graffiti was found near the intersection of Northeast Jackson Street and Northeast Second Avenue.
- Wheels were stolen from a pickup in the 4500 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway.