Warning: Missing argument 3 for artxTagBuilder(), called in /home/pmgmaster/cni.pmgnews.com/templates/cni_ht_03/classes/ArtxContentItem.php on line 112 and defined in /home/pmgmaster/cni.pmgnews.com/templates/cni_ht_03/functions.php on line 493
- The license plates on a vehicle were stolen and replaced with others from another vehicle in the 5300 block of West Baseline Road.
- A red Honda passenger car struck a mailbox and drove away without stopping in the 1700 block of Southeast River Road.
- An unknown suspect threw a large rock through the front window of a house in the 200 block of Southeast Ninth Avenue.
- An adult-sized tricycle with a trailer attached was stolen by an unknown suspect from outside of a deli 1000 block of Southeast Baseline Street.
- A parked vehicle was broken into overnight in the 18500 block of Northwest Red Wing Way.
- A male suspect entered a convenience store in the 7400 block of West Baseline Road and stole $150 worth of cigarettes and beef jerky. He fled prior to police arrival.
- A male suspect stole items from a specialty clothing store and fled in a vehicle prior to police arrival in the 2200 block of Northwest Allie Avenue.
- Jewelry and money were stolen from the bedroom of a residence sometime in the past two months in the 2500 block of Southeast Buttercup Court.
- A window to a vehicle was smashed out overnight, and a laptop was stolen from inside of it in the 17900 block of Northwest Evergreen Parkway.
- A silver 2006 Jeep Commander was stolen from a parking lot in the 500 block of Southeast 10th Avenue.
- A rock was thrown through the front window of a beauty college in the 1000 block of Southwest Baseline Street by an unknown suspect.
- A package was stolen from a front porch in the 5500 block of Southeast Drake Street.
- A green 1992 Honda Accord was stolen from outside of a residence in the 2000 block of Southeast 74th Avenue.
- The exterior of a hardware store was tagged with black spray paint in the 2000 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway.