- A Diamondback mountain bike was stolen from the front porch of a residence in the 600 block of Northwest Garswood Terrace.
- The snack shack Century High School was broken into and rummaged through, but it is not known if anything was stolen.
- A home was entered while the residents were away during the day and jewelry was stolen in the 1400 block of Southeast 30th Avenue.
- A victim paid $800 to a company she found on the Internet for a student loan before learning that the company was fraudulent.
- An unknown suspect broke into two vehicles overnight at a tow yard in the 800 block of Southwest Baseline Street.
- An Oregon Trail card was utilized to make unauthorized purchases in the 1900 block of Northeast Hillaire Drive.
- An unknown suspect cut through a chain link fence at a roofing company in the 2100 block of Northwest Aloclek Drive, broke into a work truck, and stole several tools.
- An adult male stole the tip jar from a deli and ran away in the 700 block of Southwest 185th Avenue.
- A credit card was used fraudulently in the 6900 block of Southeast 68th Court.
- The tires on a vehicle were slashed overnight in the 1400 block of Northeast 61st Avenue.
- Several cars had a white powder poured on them in a neighborhood in the 1600 block of Southeast Alder Street.
- Fraudulent money was passed at a variety store by an unknown suspect in the 18100 block of Northwest Evergreen Parkway.
- All of the tires on two different vehicles were slashed overnight in the 5700 block of Southeast Lexington Drive.
- Graffiti was found applied to city of Hillsboro Parks Department property in the 200 block of Northeast Jackson Street.