Warning: Missing argument 3 for artxTagBuilder(), called in /home/pmgmaster/cni.pmgnews.com/templates/cni_ht_03/classes/ArtxContentItem.php on line 112 and defined in /home/pmgmaster/cni.pmgnews.com/templates/cni_ht_03/functions.php on line 493
- An unknown suspect opened up a credit card account using the victims personal information.
- An unknown suspect entered an apartment through an open window and stole a television, electronics and jewelry in the 2500 block of Northwest Overlook Drive.
- An unknown suspect caused approximately $1,500 in damage to a gate keeping a parking lot secure in an apparent attempt to access it in the 400 block of Southeast Fifth Avenue.
- An unlocked vehicle was entered overnight on Northeast Tandem Way, and a stereo and a bag of coins were stolen.
- A garage was entered and a safe stolen in the 1400 block of Southeast Gerhard Drive.
- A backpack was stolen from a parked vehicle in the 900 block of Southeast Baseline Street.
- A victims personal information was used fraudulently on the Internet.
- Cellular telephones were ordered fraudulently using a victims Social Security number.
- A vehicle was entered, a backpack was stolen and the glove compartment ransacked in the 100 block of Northeast 25th Avenue.
- The license plates on a vehicle were stolen during the day while it was parked at the Quatama MAX station.
- A female stole $700 worth of cosmetics from a cosmetics store and fled in the 18100 block of Northwest Evergreen Parkway.
- Officers assisted with closing the roadway for more than two hours near the intersection of Northwest Glencoe Road and Northwest Cory Street after a semi-truck carrying large diameter steel pipe lost its load. A large forklift had to be brought in to assist in cleanup.
- A parked vehicle in an apartment complex parking lot was struck by another, which failed to stop at the scene in the 200 block of Southeast 18th Avenue.
- A pedestrian was struck by a small red pick-up truck, causing minor injuries. The truck did not stop and fled the scene in the 900 block of Southeast Baseline Street.