Whats Happening - Feb. 2, 2012
THURSDAY, FEB. 2
· WEST LINN RIVERVIEW LIONS CLUB - 6:30 p.m. West Linn Adult Community Center, Rosemont Road. Meeting and dinner. Meets 1st and 3rd Thursdays. 503-657-8290.
· LO/WEST LINN NEWCOMERS - 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. 5033 Foothills Road, Lake Oswego. Newcomers coffee. Greet and welcome newcomers. www.newcomerswelcomeclub.org. Sue, 503-747-5251.
· SAVANNA OAKS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Rosemont room, city hall, 22500 Salamo Road, West Linn.
· WATZEK SCREENS - 7 p.m. Miller 105, Lewis and Clark College, 0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, Portland. Free. 'Rome, Open City.' Anneliese, 503-768-7271. www.library.lclark.edu/newsblog/categories/events/flim.
FRIDAY, FEB. 3
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m. TOC Management Services, 6825 S.W. Sandburg Road, Tigard. 503-550-6572. www.wallmasters.org.
SATURDAY, FEB. 4
· WALUGA LODGE A.F. AND A.M. MEETING - 8 a.m. breakfast, 9 a.m. meeting. 417 Second St., Lake Oswego. Ron, 503-245-1250.
· STAFFORD FORUM - 9:30 a.m. to noon. Athey Creek Middle School commons. Stafford Hamlet forum #2 - discussion about transportation in the Stafford Urban Reserve area.
MONDAY, FEB. 6
· LAKE OSWEGO TOASTMASTERS - 6:30 to 8 p.m. Mountain Park Clubhouse, 2 Jefferson Parkway. Guests welcome at 6:15 p.m. www.lakeoswegotoastmasters.com.
· RIVERGROVE PLANNING COMMISSION - 7 p.m. River Grove Elementary School library. Continuation of Type II process for development permit application for Rivergrove Woods East lot 14.
· DAUGHTERS OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - 10:30 a.m. Lake Oswego-Tualatin Chapter. A lineage service organization. Toby, 503-690-1981. www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ortcdar.
TUESDAY, FEB. 7
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m. Lakewood Center, 368 S. State St. Meets every Tuesday. Ruth Hamilton, 503-675-7663. www.portlandscrabble.org.