Clackamas County Tourism and Cultural Affairs seeks award nominees
Clackamas County Tourism and Cultural Affairs (CCTCA) is seeking nominations from the public recognizing individuals and businesses that make a positive impact on the countys tourism industry.
Each year, CCTCA marks National Tourism Week in May with a special partner event and awards luncheon honoring local individuals, organizations and businesses who have made a difference in tourism. This years event takes place at Camp Withycombe on May 6.
Award categories include:
· Marketing Innovation Award for the program that best increases business or promotes recognition of Clackamas County among visitors
· Product Development Award for the program that best creates a new destination, attraction or service
· Partnership Award for two or more partners who most exemplify cooperative efforts in creating new or improved tourism projects
· Individual Customer Service Award to the person who fully personifies the culture of customer service
· Chairmans Award given to an outstanding project, business or individual that supports tourism development in Oregons Mt. Hood Territory
We are lucky to have so many individuals, businesses and groups dedicated to increasing tourism in our county. We are proud to recognize partners who go the extra mile. They deserve to be honored. We look forward to receiving nominations from the public to help us identify the best of the best, said Danielle Cowan, CCTCA executive director.
Nominations can be submitted online at http://bit.ly/omhtAwards by April 13. Anyone with questions can call 503-655-8490 for more information.JW_DISQUS_ADD_A_COMMENT