Chamber luncheon discussion will focus on healthcare issues
Speaker will present information on the Cover Oregon State Exchange and its relationship with Insurance Companies
Molalla Area Chamber of Commerce forum luncheon. Thursday, Jan. 9, 2014. Meeting to be held at the Molalla Fire Station located at 320 N. Molalla Ave., Molalla from 11:30 a.m. -1 p.m. Cost is $11 per person.
This months luncheon will educate and answer questions on a topic that is burning in many of our minds. Please join us as we discuss current health care topics:
1. Cover Oregon State Exchange and their relationship with Insurance Companies
2. Health Insurance Companies Plans and Rates, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze.
3. Networks and keeping your doctors. The Most Important Issue and not understood
4. Purchase inside Cover Oregon or Direct with the insurance company.
5. How to select the best plan for the premium.
The speaker will be Doug Ellsworth, president and agent of Health Benefits Solution, Inc. He has been helping and assisting individuals, families, including small businesses with health insurance solutions since 2002. Prior to health insurance, Doug Ellsworth served the public as a deputy sheriff for 14 years. Nancy Taylor, Dougs wife of 18 years, serves as vice president and assists daily as a certified health insurance agent.
2014 brings new and challenging health insurance questions and options. Starting Oct. 1, 2013, with the open enrollment of Obama Care and the Affordable Care Act, Doug Ellsworth, certified agent with Cover Oregon, has been a resource to the public seven days a week, answering questions and helping individuals who were not able to call or explore options during regular business hours.