• Join local law enforcement officers at Portland-area Red Robin restaurants during the 12th annual Tip-A-Cop event to raise money for Special Olympics Oregon, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 to 9 p.m., Red Robin restaurants. www.soor.org/Sub-Page.aspx?Name=History&PID=136
• Find small trees at the Bonsai Society of Portland's annual fall sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Milwaukie Center, 5440 S.E. Kellogg Creek Drive. www.portlandbonsai.org/
• Visit your heritage at the Oregon State Archives Open House, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., 800 Summer St. N.E., Salem. sos.oregon.gov/archives/Pages/archives-month.aspx
• Grab your giant gourds and head to the 14th Annual West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Lake of the Commons, 8325 S.W. Nyberg St., Tualatin.
• Celebrate the opening of the Luuwit View Park, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Northeast 127th Avenue and Fremont Street. www.portlandoregon.gov/parks/article/659341
• Celebrate the 100th anniversary of Portland's Keller Auditorium, 1 to 4 p.m., at the auditorium, 222 S.W. Clay St. www.portland5.com/keller-auditorium
Social media posts from your local merchants