Wins for Oregon State soccer
Oregon State 4, SAN DIEGO STATE 0
San Francisco 3, PORTLAND 1
• At San Diego, junior Don Tchilao scored two goals for the Beavers. Senior Jordan Jones and freshman Joe Hafferty also scored for Oregon State (6-11-0, 3-6-0 Pac-12).
OSU outshot San Diego State (5-11, 0-7) 16-8 (6-5 on goal).
• At Merlo Field, San Francisco handed Portland its first West Coast Conference loss. The Dons scored in the second minute, took a 2-1 lead just before halftime and scored the only goal of the second half.
Matthew Coffey scored his third goal of the season for Portland (8-6-1, 3-1-1 WCC). Rey Ortiz picked up his 13th assist when Coffey scored in the 40th minute on a play that started with Ortiz's corner kick.
San Francisco (6-8-0, 3-1-0) regained the lead less than two minutes later.
Portland's 10 points still leads the WCC, but USF and Pacific each has nine points and three games remaining to the Pilots' two.
OREGON STATE 2, Utah 1
Colorado 2, OREGON 0
GEORGE FOX 2, Lewis & Clark 1
• At Corvallis, Emma Jones scored from a free kick in the 78th minute to give Oregon State a 2-1 win over Utah.
Natalie Higgins also scored for the Beavers (5-10-3, 2-7-1 Pac-12), with assists from Emmy Rodriguez and Jones.
OSU outshot Utah (5-10-3, 0-8-2) 27-8 (9-5 on goal).
• At Eugene, Colorado (10-5-4, 4-4-2 Pac-12) scored twice in the second half to beat Oregon (8-10, 2-8).
• At Newberg, a 90th-minute goal gave George Fox the win over Lewis & Clark. Page Barta scored her first Lewis & Clark goal with a header in the 82nd minute.