13 Nights announces genre-spanning concert lineup
The schedule for the annual St. Helens waterfront concert series '13 Nights on the River' has been announced, showcasing a diverse lineup of regional acts.
The weekly concerts feature not only Columbia County bands, such as Backstage Pass and Lock, Stock and Barrel, but also Portland rock group Quarterflash, best known for their 1982 hit, 'Harden My Heart.'
The bands booked to play St. Helens over the summer span many genres, from jazz to pop to world.
'It's a great lineup this year,' said 13 Nights music committee chair Lymon Louis.
In addition to music, the events will feature a variety of food and craft vendors.
13 Nights on the River runs every Thursday night during the summer in Columbia View Park.
For more information visit 13nightsontheriver.com.
13 Nights on the River summer lineup
* June 7: SHHS Band/Backstage Pass(Country covers)
* June 14: Brad Creel (Family-friendly country)
* June 21: Tom Grant (Jazz)
* June 28: Carrie Cunningham (Country)
* July 5: Random Access (Rock covers)
* July 12: Billy D. (Blues)
* July 19: Chervona (World)
* August 2: Lock, Stock and Barrel (Southern Rock)
* August 9: Vivid Curve (World)
* August 16: Robbie Laws (Blues)
* August 23: Quarterflash (Rock/Pop)
* August 30: SHHS Choir/Lisa Mann (Blues)