• Noon July 14: Police arrested Sandy man Clinton S. Samuel, 39, in Meinig Park on a warrant for fourth-degree assault, menacing and harassment. Samuel was banned from all city parks for 30 days and held at Clackamas County Jail on $40,000 bail.
• 5:15 p.m. July 16: Police arrested Gresham woman Cortney S. Carlile, 20, on warrants for possession of methamphetamine, giving false information to police, possession of a stolen vehicle, the unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, second-degree theft and unlawful entry into a motor vehicle. Carlile was held at Clackamas County Jail on $95,555 bail.
• 10:11 p.m. July 18: Police arrested Sandy man Jared C. Joseph near the intersection of Barker Court and Gary Street for possession of methamphetamine. Joseph was held at Clackamas County Jail on $10,000 bail.
• 10:19 p.m. July 13: Sandy police and firefighters were called to a vehicle crash at the intersection of Highway 26 and Ruben Lane. Neither driver was injured, and one vehicle was drivable while the other was towed. No citations were issued.
• 12:10 p.m. July 18: Officers were called to the scene of a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Highway 26 and Ruben Lane. Police cited one driver for making a dangerous left turn.
• 5:08 p.m. July 18: Officers were called to the scene of a multi-car vehicle crash in the 38000 block of Highway 26.
• 5:38 p.m. July 19: Officers were called to the scene of a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Meinig Avenue and Proctor Boulevard.
• 11:11 a.m. July 14: Police were notified a vehicle had been stolen from the 38800 block of Barlow Parkway, and entered it into the correct databases.
• 11:11 a.m. July 17: Police were notified of a theft in the 36000 block of Highway 26.
• 10:39 a.m. July 18: Police were notified that some mail had been stolen in the 39000 block of Wall Street.
• 7:50 p.m. July 14: Police located a juvenile with their non-custodial parent after receiving a report that the juvenile had threatened their guardian with a knife in the 39000 block of Cascadia Village Drive. Police reported the incident to Clackamas County Juvenile Department for review.
• 1:30 a.m. July 15: Police were notified of a runaway juvenile and entered them into the appropriate state and federal databases.
• 8:07 p.m. July 15: Police were notified by a DHS worker that a juvenile had run away near Meinig Park and entered the juvenile into appropriate databases. An investigation is ongoing.
• 8:01 a.m. July 14: Officers were called to a disturbance in Meinig Park and found a young couple sleeping. The couple was reported to have been fighting and was banned from all city parks for 30 days for violating rules against camping.
• 7:20 p.m. July 16: Officers were called to a disturbance in the 37000 block of Dubarko Road, and took a subject in for a detox hold to be looked after at the Hooper Sobering Center in Portland. Other charges were forwarded to the Clackamas County District Attorney.
• 9:46 a.m. July 18: Officers found a lost phone in a parking lot, attempted to contact the owner and have since entered it into the property locker for safekeeping until an owner can be located.
• 12:36 p.m. July 18: Code enforcement officers had an abandoned vehicle towed from Bornstedt Road near Highway 211.