FONT

MORE STORIES


Brought to you by Dr. Kristen Hardinge - Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic - VETERINARY INSIDER

(Image is Clickable Link) Dr. Kristen Hardinge-Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic

There are numerous common household items and foods that can be toxic or dangerous to our pets. Be aware of them and take immediate action if a known consumption occurs-it may save your pet's life. Please call our office, your closest emergency clinic, or poison control if your pet eats any of the following:

Chocolate-dark chocolate and unsweetened baking chocolate are the most dangerous

Coffee or caffeinated products

Xylitol-this sweetener may be in some peanut butters and gum

Grapes and raisins

Macadamia nuts

Onions and garlic

Salt (in large quantities)-especially in the winter when dogs and cats may lick their feet after walking in ice melting chemicals

Uncooked bread dough

High fat foods-meats (especially bacon, chicken skin, beef), nuts

Coconut: skin, milk, or water

Seeds or pits from most fruits

Mustard seed

Cinnamon powder

Corn cobs

Radiator fluid

Gorilla Glue

Raw salmon

Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic

9275 S.W. Barber St, Wilsonville, OR 97070

(503) 682-3737

www.wilsonvilleveterinaryclinic.com

Go to top
Template by JoomlaShine