Monday, June 11
• Tools valued at between $10,000 and $15,000 were reported stolen from a truck in the 14000 block of Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway.
• Two unlicensed cars, no other description available, were reported stolen from a lot in the 4000 block of Southwest 139th Way.
• Appliances and yard equipment valued at $1,100 were reported stolen from garages at an apartment complex in the 15000 block of Southwest Teal Boulevard.
Tuesday, June 12
• A Portland woman and a transient man were arrested on charges of theft and interfering with police in connection with shoplifting of items valued at $630 from a business in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• A black 007 Mitsubishi Galant was reported stolen in the 2800 block of Southwest Hocken Avenue.
• A jacket with $186 in cash was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 10000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway.
• A 14-carat gold ring with three diamonds and an emerald was reported lost in the 12000 block of Southwest Beaverdam Road.
• A Lake Oswego woman was arrested on charges of first-degree burglary and fourth-degree assault in the 11000 block of Southwest Center Street.
• A Lake Oswego man, dressed in a UPS uniform, was found passed out at a bus stop at Southwest Murray Boulevard and Sexton Mountain Drive. He was arrested on a charge of theft of the uniform.
• An apparently intoxicated man stumbled up to police drinking coffee in the 11000 block of Southwest Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway. A records check showed that the man, a transient, was on probation for a felony charge of drunken driving with a condition of no alcohol use. He was arrested on a probation violation.
Wednesday, June 13
• A black and white Fitco bicycle was reported stolen in the 2800 block of Southwest Hocken Avenue.
• Computer equipment valued at $5,000 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 11000 block of Southwest Murray Scholls Place.
• Items valued at $2,750 were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 13000 block of Southwest Meridian Street.
• A transient woman was arrested on a charge of theft of goods valued at $980 from a business in the 3000 block of Southwest 117th Avenue.
• Use of stolen credit cards left a business in the 15000 block of Southwest Walker Road with losses of more than $500.
• Unattended bags led to thefts in a parking structure in the 4000 block of Southwest Watson Avenue.
Thursday, June 14
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving in the 6000 block of Southwest Lombard Avenue after he was found passed out in the apartment parking lot.
• A 4,000-watt generator was reported stolen when someone broke the chains tying it to a truck bed in the 13000 block of Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway.
• Someone stole a yellow Fuji mountain bike when the emergency release cord was pulled in a garage in the 600 block of Northwest Falling Lane.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving after he was found passed out in a parking lot in the 6000 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard.
• A Beaverton woman was arrested on charges of drunken driving and reckless driving on the southbound ramp from Southwest Canyon Road onto Highway 217.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on several drug charges, including distribution of Ecstasy, after a traffic stop in the 11000 block of Southwest 7th Street.
Friday, June 16
• A transient man was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and offensive littering after police found him walking on Highway 217 at the Allen Boulevard northbound on-ramp, yelling at motorists, making obscene gestures at them and throwing trash on the road.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on charges of offensive physical contact and drunken driving after he head-butted a stranger at a business in the 5000 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard and then drove away.
• Two video game systems, cologne and other items valued at $1,100 were reported stolen in the 5000 block of Southwest Hall Boulevard.
Saturday, June 17
• A Portland man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at Southwest Barnes Road and Cedar Hills Boulevard.
• A gun and electronic equipment valued at $700 were reported stolen from a vehicle parked overnight at the Sunset Transit Center. The gun was in an open area of the vehicle.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving at a stop at Southwest Murray Boulevard and Farmington Road.
• A transient woman was arrested on several charges, including identity theft and felony possession of heroin and methamphetamine, in the 3000 block of Southwest 117th Avenue.
Sunday, June 18
• A Hillsboro man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving after he was stopped for driving the wrong way at Southwest Murray Boulevard and Farmington Road.
• A Tigard man was arrested on a charge of drunken driving after he drove his truck into a business in the 14000 block of Southwest Murray Scholls Drive, took out the railing, cracked a brick wall and shattered a window.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of felony possession of methamphetamine at a stop on Southwest Rose Lane and 138th Court.
• A Beaverton man was arrested on a charge of fourth-degree assault after he repeatedly punched his wife in the face in the 6000 block of Southwest 153rd Avenue.
• A Portland man was arrested on charges of fourth-degree assault and strangulation when he struck his girlfriend on the left wrist and neck after her son's birthday party in the 5000 block of Southwest Menlo Drive.
Over the last week, Tigard police responded to reports involving the following incidents: Warrant – 8, Fraud – 1, Drug Offense – 2, Theft – 4, Criminal Trespass – 1, Assault – 1, DUII – 2, Criminal Mischief – 1 and Minor in Possession – 1.
Wednesday, June 13
• Someone reported seeing a man trying to kick in sheds at Twin Park Place and Tigard Street. The man appeared to be stumbling about but it was unknown if he was intoxicated or if he entered any of the sheds.
• A woman reported that her credit card had been stolen and that charges have been made on it.
• The front window and a back door of a residence were reported shattered earlier.
• A resident reported that baby skunks had fallen into a storm drain/ditch area and that "Mama Skunk is in bushes nearby freaking out."
• Someone called to report they think they found meth in the 11500 block of Timothy Place.
• Police were called to respond to a report of a man on a bike carrying what they said was stolen 32-inch flat-screen television. He was last reported heading toward the liquor store.
• A recycling bin was reported stolen from the 9800 block of Tigard Street.
Friday, June 15
• Someone called to report a case of stolen identity after someone rented a vehicle in the caller's name.
• Money was taken from laundry machines in the 9800 block of Walnut Place.
Saturday, June 16
• Someone said a man who was planning to buy a projector from a resident ended up grabbing all the man's cash and taking off in the 12300 block of Main Street.
• A resident in the 13800 block of Boxelder Street reported a case of criminal mischief after his house was egged.
• A resident in the 9800 block of Serena Way reported that a man ran into his garage, grabbed a gas can and fled toward Cook Park.
• Someone tried to steal quarters from laundry machines in the 13600 block of Pacific Highway by drilling into the coin boxes.
• A man wearing a backpack and holding a plant was reported trying to break into cars in a parking lot in the 16200 block of Pacific Highway.
Sunday, June 17
• Someone called to report a homeless person sleeping on the back side of a business in the 11600 block of Pacific Highway. Police could not locate the individual.
• Police were called on a report of a 2-year-old child locked inside a red Nissan Rogue who was sweating in the hot weather with no parent around. Bystanders told the dispatcher they had objects to break the car window if necessary.
• Someone called to report graffiti on a shop door and a door kicked in at a business in the 9900 block of Walnut Street. They were uncertain if anything was stolen.
• Someone called to report three teenagers "flashed guns" at him in the 12200 block of Scholls Ferry Road. However police were unable to locate the individuals.
• Two iPads and a laptop were reported stolen from the 12000 block of 135th Avenue.
From June 12 through June 18, Tualatin police responded to 544 calls including 15 traffic crashes and making 12 arrests.
• Someone spray-painted graffiti on a picnic table in the 8500 block of Tualatin Road.
Wednesday, June 13
• A transient, who was also a wanted fugitive, was arrested and charged with burglary after kicking in the front door of a residence along Tualatin Road and confronting the homeowner before fleeing on foot.
Thursday, June 14
• A Tigard man was arrested in the 9300 block of Sagert Street on an outstanding warrant for possession of methamphetamine.
Friday, June 15
• Two woman were arrested for allegedly attempting to steal items from Urban Outfitters.
• A resident reported being deceived by an IRS scam.
• A known transient was charged with stealing a bike from the Tualatin River Greenway Trail.
Sunday, June 17
• A motorist pulled over on the southbound Nyberg Road on-ramp pulled over for a traffic violation was discovered to be driving while suspended.
• A man pulled over for a traffic stop at Nyberg Street and Martinazzi Avenue was discovered to be driving under the influence of intoxicants — alcohol, and arrested.
•A man was arrested for assault, harassment and disorderly conduct in the 18200 block of Pacific Highway.