- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, DEC. 7
· WEST LINN AND LAKE OSWEGO NEWCOMERS WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET - 10:30-11:30 a.m. Call 503-495-3841 for location or go to www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
FRIDAY, DEC. 8
· POETRY READING TO BENEFIT MILITARY FAMILIES IN CRISIS - 7 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Readers are members of the Lake Oswego Adult Community Center Poetry Workshop. Free-will offering. Refreshments will be served.
· GAME CLUB FOR KIDS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - 6:30-10 p.m. second Fridays of each month at West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Drive. Bring snacks or drinks and join others playing board and video games. Information: Michelle Kuepker, 503-656-6026. Web Site is www.gameclubonline.com
SATURDAY, DEC. 9
· JAVA JAM - 8-11 p.m. Second floor, U.S. Bank Building on State Street.
MONDAY, DEC. 11
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave.
TUESDAY, DEC. 12
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Buffet lunch, $12.
· BRYANT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Bryant Elementary School Library. New officers: Joni Taylor, chair; Jim Pollak, vice chair; Janet Waggoner, secretary; Tom and Nancy Bignell and Renee Case, board members at large.
· STAFFORD CPO - 7:30 p.m. Stafford Elementary School. Presentation and discussion on Tualatin Bridge rebuilding on Stafford and Borland roads with representatives from county planning office.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 13
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all who need additional help.
· LAKE OSWEGO LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Oswego Library.
THURSDAY, DEC. 14
· HOLLY ORCHARD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS - 9:30 a.m. 4076 Colts Foot Lane. Agenda will be posted on the Holly Orchard Web site: www.neighborhoodlink.com/org/hollyor
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30. Held second Thursday each month. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - 11 a.m. Oswego Lake Country Club. Holiday Luncheon. Information: Darby Walker, 503-675-0173.
· MAC SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.