- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, AUG. 2
· WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET COFFEE - 10:30-11:30 a.m. Held first Thursday of each month. For information, call 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Oswego High School main building.
SATURDAY, AUG. 4
· RLS (RESTLESS LEGS SYNDROME) EDUCATION AND SUPPORT GROUP - 2 p.m. Wistar Morris Conference Room, Good Samaritan Hospital, 1015 N.W. 22nd Ave., Portland. Group meets first Saturday of every other month. Speaker is Dr. Ellis Boudreau, neurologist, 'The Brain and RLS' and 'The Latest on Sleep Studies.' Info: Newt Hagar, 503-646-8925.
SUNDAY, AUG. 5
· ANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE FAIRE - 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Millennium Plaza Park. Quality furniture, linens, etc., live entertainment and food court.
MONDAY, AUG. 6
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. VISTA with Mark Matson and Larry Ruby.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 8
· LAKE OSWEGO LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD - 7 p.m. Lake Oswego Library.
THURSDAY, AUG. 9
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Advance reservations required. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore., 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.