Paris: the city of light and accessibility.
Traveling with Special Needs – C.P. Trips, Inc. is pleased to be a member of the Certified Accessible Travel Associates,
a wonderful resource for special needs individuals that love to travel or families with a member that has special needs.
Paris is one of Europe's most popular tourist destinations.
France's largest city and its capital attracts over 44 million visitors of all ages annually for its architecture, art, cuisine, nightlife and high-end shopping.
Some of Paris's many neighborhoods:
• Saint Germain is for families. Located on the Left Bank,
it is home to many shops and restaurants.
• Marias is a trendy location for younger travelers looking
for shopping and nightlife.
• 7th Arrondissement, home of the Eiffel Tower, has museums and famous restaurants.
• Montmartre is for couples who prefer a quieter, picturesque area surrounded by vineyards
• 1st Arrondissement, is in close proximity to popular
sight-seeing attractions such as the Louvre.
The city has great accessibility for those with mobility issues. Many of the public buses are wheelchair accessible. Paris has a number of companies and organizations which rent accessible cars, taxis and minibuses.
Special Needs Group and C.P. Trips is pleased to be able to deliver wheelchairs, scooters and power chairs to guests staying at hotels within Paris.
Watch for more information about destinations and special needs availability in future Insider Columns!
CP Trips, Inc.