Fairview City Council — 7 p.m., City Hall, 1300 N.E. Village St. Call 503-674-6202 for information.

Corbett School District Board — 7 p.m., Corbett Grade School Library, 35800 E. Historic Columbia Highway, Corbett.

Gresham Police Landlord Forum — 3 p.m., City Hall, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway. Gresham police, landlord attorney Jeffrey Bennett and other experts offer free advice on matters important to landlords. “Oregon Landlord Tenant Law.” Call Detective Jim Leake at 503-793-5092 for information.

Gresham Parks and Recreation Citizen Advisory Committee — 6:30 p.m., City Hall, Barlow and Oregon Trail rooms, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway.

Multnomah County Rural Fire Protection District No. 10 Board — 6:30 p.m., Training Center, Upper Building, 19204 N.E. San Rafael St. For information, call 503-666-6704.

Pleasant Valley Neighborhood Association — 7 p.m., Pleasant Valley Grange Hall, 17115 S.E. Foster Road. For information, call Linda Bauer at 503-761-2941.

Troutdale Planning Commission — 7 p.m., Troutdale City Council, Council Chambers, 219 E. Historic Columbia River Highway. A public hearing on a variance on the development code to allow an internally illuminated freestanding sign, which is not permitted under current code in the central business district.


Multnomah County Board of Commissioners — 9:30 a.m., Multnomah Building, First Floor Commissioners Boardroom 100, 501 S.E. Hawthorne Blvd., Portland. Visit or call 503-988-5274.

Clackamas County Board of Commissioners — 10 a.m., 2051 Kaen Road, Oregon City. Call 503-655-8581 or visit for information.

Metro Council — 2 p.m., Metro Regional Center, Council Chamber, 600 N.E. Grand Ave., Portland. For more information, visit or call 503-797-1793.