Real estate professional Greg Rosen takes a look at the lighter side of selling properties.
In what appears to be a landslide win, I was just elected "Best Realtor in the State." I know what you may be thinking — "That can't be a real thing." I assure you it is. I don't make these things up.
The election process was brutal with kids from 6 months to 2 years old weighing in on their favorite Realtors.
I was interviewed after the election and here are a few takeaways:
• Some of those kids are tough. One kid stared at me and every now and then he would pick his nose and wipe it on me. He had a lot to say, but it really just sounded like some kind of babble, as I was focused on the booger on my sleeve.
• Later a set of twins interviewed me. They were very tricky. While one was talking the other went through my pockets and stole pretty much everything I had. One of them had a fascination with my keys, actually refusing to return them and then biting me when I did take them back.
• The election committee made a banner, which I had posted with this article, with a picture of the president of the newly formed Greg Rosen for Realtor of the world fan club.
• The awards ceremony was different, but nice. Everyone got organic fruit cups and there were cheese sticks and goldfish, but not the real ones. These were just shaped like goldfish and you could eat them.
• It must have been a long day for the election committee — three were crying, two were asleep, and at least four were kind of freaking me out because they had almost enough food to feed another person spread from their stomach to their face.
Lic # 870300066