Coming to venues this week (tickets still available at press time):
• Folk and alt-country band The Dustbowl Revival plays another local gig, 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11, at Lake Theater and Cafe, 106 N. State St., Lake Oswego. Tickets: $20, www.laketheatercafe.com.
• The final show of Portland's Concerts in the Park series is Tracy Kim Band, 6:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 8, Director Park, followed by a screening of "La La Land."
Also, the final event in the Oregon Zoo Summer Concerts series is Mac Demarco, 7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 9, at the zoo, 4001 S.W. Canyon Road. Tickets: $30-$90, www.zooconcerts.com.
• The Pink Floyd tribute band Pigs on the Wing returns to Portland playing its live show of "The Wall," 8 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, at Revolution Hall, 1300 S.E. Stark St. Tickets: $15, $17 day of show, www.ticketfly.com, www.pig-wing.com.
• Celebrating 40 years, Foreigner stops at Sunlight Supply Amphitheater in Ridgefield, Wash., 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 8. Tickets: $24-$174, www.sunlightsupplyamphitheater.com. The Cleveland High School choir will perform with the band on the hit "I Want To Know What Love Is."
• The socially and environmentally conscious singer/songwriter Michael Franti and Spearhead bring their "Love Out Loud" tour to McMenamins Edgefield in Troutdale, 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 9. Tickets: $48, $50 day of show, www.edgefieldconcerts.com.
• Presented by the Oregon Symphony, Donald Fagen and the Nightflyers — a jazz/rock outfit starring Fagen, co-founder and ringleader of Steely Dan — are slated to play the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, 1037 S.W. Broadway, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 12. Tickets: starting at $50, www.portland5.com. (No word on whether the death of Steely Dan bandmate Walter Becker affects Fagen's tour status).
• A respected and celebrated songwriter, Jason Isbell and his band the 400 Unit, touring in support of "The Nashville Sound," which debuted at No. 4 on Billboard top 200, plays the KellerAuditorium, 222 S.W. Clay St., 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11. Tickets: $35-$45, www.aladdin-theater.com.
• The New York Times named U.K. trio GoGo Penguin as one of its "12 Notable Acts" at South by Southwest (SXSW) 2017. The band plays Star Theater, 13 N.W. Sixth St., 8 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 13. Tickets: $20, www.startheaterportland.com.
Buy your tickets soon ...
• The legendary Tom Jones has postponed his U.S. tour on medical advice from doctors. Dates are being rescheduled for May and June 2018. Jones had been scheduled to perform at Keller Auditorium on Sept. 22. For fans wanting a refund, contact the point of purchase.